Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress Review
If you are on this page, I’m sure you must be thinking of buying a new mattress for yourself, but do not have much idea about different kinds of mattresses. Choosing the best mattress that would match your needs is obviously a difficult task. But you do not have to worry at all as I will help you out in purchasing the best mattress from one of the top brands. The Wakefit Mattress is one of the top mattress brands, where you can get a high-quality mattress. The experts of guide legacy will provide an honest Wakefit mattress review.
It is important to understand that there are different mattress types designed for your specific needs. The common function of all the mattresses is to keep your spine aligned. Wakefit has been working with newer technologies to create a mattress that would provide you with a night of deep and relaxing sleep. The two popular mattress types provided by the Wakefit is Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress and Dual Comfort Mattress.
In this article, we will specifically review the Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress. After digging deep into the general sleeping patterns and interests of the majority of people, Wakefit has designed its orthopaedic memory foam mattress. Be rest assured you will get the most accurate Wakefit mattress review here.
What is Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress?
Well, you do not have to do brainstorming to understand what is Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress? In simple terms, these are firm mattresses designed specially to improve your posture and provide support to your back and joints. These mattresses contain a special kind of foam made of viscoelastic material.
This type of memory foam is able to adapt to your body shape while you sleep. This helps in reducing the discomfort to a great extent and also cradles the joints. Thus, it can be considered as one of the best mattresses for people with joint and back pain.
Why is Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress essential?
Sleep can be considered a regular necessary activity especially when you spend around a third of your life in bed asleep. Thus, it’s essential to pinpoint the major role played by the mattresses in the health of your back and spine. This is one of the major reasons for choosing the Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory foam mattress.
There are people who have spent several years on a wrong mattress, which had ultimately become a major reason for their misaligned or bent spine naturally. This means that they are more likely to suffer from aches and pains during the night and wake up feeling uncomfortable in the morning. All these factors can seriously affect the quality of sleep and cause ongoing problems. To overcome all these factors Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam mattress is essential. In the further Wakefit mattress review, all your doubts will be cleared.
Sizes of the Wakefit Orthopaedic Mattress:
The Wakefit Orthopaedic Mattress is available in various sizes. You can choose any one of the sizes according to your needs and suitability.
- Custom Size
Unique characteristics of Wakefit Orthopaedic Mattress
Once the day’s work is complete, you feel as if your back has been crumbled completely. Thus, it deserves the best rest, and this rest can only be provided by an efficient and suitable mattress. To prevent you from the restless sleep and sore back when you wake up, Wakefit has combined the best of technologies and resources to create the mattress. Want to know about the top mattress brands and their types, CLICK HERE.
- Advanced Zonal Support technology- The advanced zonal support technology of the Orthopaedic Memory foam mattress allows your spine to come into a straight position. This technology allows you to sleep in a position such that your shoulders sink and your hips get elevated when you lie down. There is soft support in the upper body section of the mattress. Whereas firm support in the lumbar region.
- Smart Spaces- This mattress has smart spaces in the Differential Pressure Zone layer that allows better air circulation and gives a comforting and cooling effect while you are asleep.
- Next-Gen Memory Foam- A variety of memory foam mattress is available, however, Wakefit uses the Next-Gen Memory foam for their Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress. The memory foam responds to the pressure applied and adjusts according to the shape of the sleeper. It relieves the pressure in your body and reduces the soreness in the body.
- High-Density Foam- To ensure firmness, the bottom-most layer of the mattress is created with a high-density foam which provides enough firmness to support your busy while you sleep.
- Soft & Breathable fabric- The mattress is covered with soft bearable fabric which can be removed and is easily washable. This ensures better hygiene and prevents your mattress from getting dirty. Moreover, soft and breathable fabric ensures a comfortable sleep.
Benefits of Wakefit Orthopaedic Mattress:
- The Orthopaedic Mattress is quite suitable for your spine and it keeps your body in shape, which is quite different from the regular mattresses.
- The roll-together effect of these mattresses is quite high as compared to the regular ones, thus you can sleep comfortably on it with much-needed back-support.
- The enhanced spinal support provides firmness and prevents you from sinking into the bed. Thus, preventing your spine from bending.
- A regular mattress can cause discomfort and pain in your muscle and spine. While the Orthopaedic Mattress provides a continuous sleep without causing any discomfort.
- An orthopaedic mattress eliminates joint pains and body aches during night sleep. Therefore for stable support, an orthopaedic mattress is the best option.
Disadvantages of Wakefit Orthopaedic Mattress:
- The mattress is quite bulky and difficult to carry. Thus shifting from one place to another is a challenging task.
- The price of this mattress is a bit higher than the regular mattress. Therefore, might not be feasible for many to own.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How long will the mattress last?
The Wakefit Orthopaedic Mattress has a warranty of 10 years. It is a durable mattress that would give you comfortable sleep for a long period.
- Does the mattress have a water-proof cover? Do I need to buy it separately?
The outer cover of the mattress is not water-proof, therefore you will have to buy a separate water-proof mattress protector to keep it safe.
- What kind of people should specifically use Orthopaedic Mattresses?
People suffering from back problems, especially misaligned spine or frequent back pain should use the orthopaedic mattress. Even the doctors recommend these mattresses to patients with severe back problems.
- Is the mattress soft or hard?
The mattress is neither too soft nor too hard, it has an optimal firmness which provides comfort to all.