Best Vacuum Cleaners in India
It is in these recent years that vacuum cleaners have become very popular. Earlier people used to use a broomstick to clean their floors, carpets, sofas, but now it has replaced it with vacuum cleaners. No doubt, broomsticks are effective but not enough. You have to put in a lot of efforts to use it as compared to an advanced technological machine- Vacuum Cleaner. Plus with all the other household chores, who has the time to sweep and mop the entire day. There are some best vacuum cleaners in India which could come to your rescue and save your extra efforts and energy.
Buying a vacuum cleaner isn’t an easy task. There is no ‘all-purpose’ vacuum cleaner to serve all your cleaning needs. Depending upon the purpose of your cleaning, different vacuum cleaners suit you. Thus before purchasing a vacuum cleaner it is essential to have a clear knowledge of the best vacuum cleaner in India.
Types of Vacuum Cleaner:
Buying any electrical appliance is not an easy decision to make. Whether it be cleaning your car or sofa, you need a separate cleaner serving each purpose. So it is important to have an idea about the various vacuum cleaners. Depending on the shape and the purpose, there are six different types of best vacuum cleaners in India.
- Handheld Vacuum Cleaner- These are light weighted battery supported cleaners suitable for sweeping away light dirt such as in cars or window crevices. These are compact equipment that does not have any bags for collecting dust particles such vacuum cleaners cost less and are easy to be carried anywhere.
- Canister Vacuum Cleaner- These are versatile vacuum cleaners which can be used for almost any purpose. Being so technologically enhanced, making no noise while in use and serving a multiple purposes, this is found in almost every home. It has a bag inside the container to collect the dust particles. This type of vacuum cleaner can be used to clean floors, sofa upholstery, staircases, and even ceiling fans.
- Upright Vacuum Cleaner- As the name suggests, this cleaner always stands upright and so you do not have to bend much to use it. This comes with a revolving brush which is suitable for deep cleaning rugs and carpets. But this isn’t quite advisable when it comes to cleaning floors, curtains or ceiling fans as it is not easily portable.
- Robot Vacuum Cleaner- Built especially for those with bust lives, this kind of vacuum cleaner does all the things as done by humans. It is the most advanced type of vacuum cleaner which performs the cleaning tasks as programmed. They are disc-shaped battery-powered instruments capable of moving all around the flooring without you to have done anything. But no matter how efficient it is, it can never replace a human being.
- Stick Vacuum Cleaner– Just like Upright Vacuum Cleaners, this type also stands erect and you do not have to bend much to use it. It is suitable for cleaning furniture and staircases and can be easily moves anywhere you want. These cleaners are cordless nd runs on batteries. But sometimes these devices can be a bit while using it.
- Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner- These are also multipurpose cleaners which can used to c lean both the dry dust and fluids. You can expect a crystal clean house while using this device. Not only this, you can also clean your swimming pools using such a kind of cleaner.
Best Stick Vacuum Cleaner in India-
Dyson V7 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum
If you want an effortless cleaning process with the minimum fuss, then Dyson V7 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum is the one for you. Dyson is a new brand which only manufactures premium quality products. It might seem to be expensive but keeping in mind the services it provides, the product is worth the purchase.
- Although the machine comes with a rod, you can simply remove it to use it as a hand-held machine to clean your car interiors. Being cord-less you can easily use it to anywhere without any hassle.
- The device has a powerful suction power of 100 AW. This leads to perfect cleaning in a lesser time period.
- Since the vacuum cleaner is flexible, you can reach out to the dirtiest corners with ease.
- The two-tier radial cyclone in the motor captures particles as small as 0.3 microns. The powerful direct-drive cleaner head removes the most minute dust particles from the carpets.
- The cleaner is light in weight and only weighs 2.3kg. This is especially good for older people to use who find it difficult to work with heavy appliances.
Best Vacuum Cleaner For Allergy Sufferers in India-
American Micronic AMI VCD21-1600WDx Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
American Micronic is a popular brand that is getting huge demand in India. American Micronic AMI VCD21-1600WDx Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner is a wet and dry vacuum cleaner that serves a multipurpose by acting as a genuine vacuum cleaner and blower together. It is also one of the best vacuum cleaners in India if you have a child at your house or someone who suffers from an allergy issue.
- This vacuum cleaner comes with additional equipment such as hosepipe, extension pipes, floor/carpet brushes and a unique crevice nozzle.
- Being a wet and dry vacuum cleaner, you can use it at the bathroom, kitchen or the entire home.
- The HEPA filter ensures elimination of the most minute dirt speck from your homes make it dust and you allergy-free.
- You get a washable and reusable dust bag with the cleaner so that you don’t have to purchase it separately
- It has a 21-litre stainless steel tank, so you needn’t clean the dust bag frequently.
- The robust suction mechanism allows removing solid particles as well as fluids. You can also use this to clean your swimming pool.
- The device is light in weight and consumes 1600 watts of power
Best Canister Vacuum Cleaner in India-
Panasonic MC-CG304 1400-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
Panasonic is a great manufacturer of electronics. Not just refrigerators, Panasonic also has a powerful collection of vacuum cleaners. Built-in high quality and a stunning design, the Panasonic MC-CG304 1400-Watt Vacuum Cleaner looks simple and cleans with ease.
- The HEPA filter efficiently sucks dry dust and debris making your home dust-free.
- It has a powerful suction pump of 1400 watts for thorough cleaning.
- The ‘Air Dust Catchers’ catches dust up to 30 cm from the floor surface
- Being a bagless vacuum cleaner, it has a transparent dust collection container of 3 L capacity
- The vacuum cleaner is light in weight and comes with a retractable power cord.
Best Budget-Friendly Vacuum Cleaner in India-
Inalsa Spruce – 1200W Vacuum Cleaner
Price plays a very important role before you buy anything. Whether be it a small couch or an electrical appliance, you need to first be sure of your budget. Going beyond your affordability rate in the lure of advanced services can often put you in trouble later. So keeping your budget and expectations in mind Inalsa Spruce – 1200W Vacuum Cleaner is one of the best vacuum cleaners in India.
- Overheat protection cover to reduce heating during long use.
- It is extremely budget-friendly and suitable for you if you have limited space in your home
- It has a medium power suction strength of 1200 Watts which is apt for cleaning
- The machine comes with various attachments such as Crevice Nozzle cum Upholstery Brush, Sofa Brush, Multi Brush for Carpet/Floor
- Being light in weight, it is easy to handle. The 360-degree rotating wheels add on to this convenience.
- The machine has a 2L capacity and the dust bag full indicator gives you a heads up when it is time to clean the bag.
Best Multifaceted Vacuum Cleaner in India:
Eureka Forbes Euroclean X-Force Vacuum Cleaner
Popularly known worldwide for its purifying appliances, Eureka Forbes has been living up to its reputation since time again. It is this one brand you can always associate with vacuum cleaners more than anything else. Eureka Forbes Euroclean X-Force Vacuum Cleaner is one of the brand’s versatile products.
- Being one of the oldest brands, the product they offer is of high quality and are known to be quite durable.
- It has the best-in-class filtration system that ensures a dust-free surrounding.
- The product comes with a high power suction of 1400 W motor
- It has a 3 L dust bag and a dust indicator for you to know when to clean it
- The company offers the best and prompt after-sale services. This means you don’t have to worry in case of any issue with the device.
- It has three suction modes– low, medium and high that helps clean delicate things like keyboards without causing any damage
How to choose the correct Vacuum Cleaner for you?
Every vacuum cleaner has a different function, type and is used for different surfaces. Before choosing the right vacuum cleaner for yourself, it is essential to consider certain factors first.
- Budget- Before purchasing the perfect vacuum cleanedr for you, it is always suggestible to settle on a budget for you. If you have an open budget with no issue in the price, you should go for Robotic vacuum cleaners. On the other hand, if price is a problem, you can guigo for Handheld vacuum cleaners. If you still want to go for something better with a medium budget, Canister, Upright, Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaners are good.
- Purpose- Choosing the right type of vacuum cleaner is important if you want to utilise your money wisely. There are six different types of vacuum cleaners, which one you pick depends upon your purpose of cleaning. For example, Handheld vacuum cleaners are apt for cleaning cars, Canister and Stick vacuum cleaners to reach out to corners or hard to reach places.
- Bag/Bagless- Some vacuum cleaners come with a bag while others are bagless. Both work the same, the only difference is that in bagged vacuum cleaners, you have to empty and clean the bag once it get full with the dust and debris. On the other hand, the bagless vacuum cleaners, you simply have to clean the box and get the work done without wasting much time.
- Portability- Before buying a vacuum cleaner it is important to take into consideration the portability of the device. If the vacuum cleaner cannot be handled easily, you will face problems in using it in the long run. Having a portable cleaner is always handy as you can transport them to various parts of the rooms easily.
- Noise- This is another factor to be taken into account while buying a vacuum cleaner. If the vacuum cleaner makes noise while using it may be very annoying. Vacuum cleaners working with a cyclonic action do emit a lot of sound. Ideal noise level of vacuum cleaners can be ranged between 72 dB to 80 dB. So it is important to check this before you next purchase.
There surely have been times when you are out of any household help provided by anyone, maybe your housemaid is absent or whatever the reason be, investing in a vacuum cleaner is a choice you would never regret. You might be dusting your home the entire day, but still, there would be more dirt inside your house than outside. There are microscopic dust particles everyone which can only be removed using a vacuum cleaner. Before you think of purchasing a vacuum cleaner, you should know about the best vacuum cleaners in India.