Best Microwave Ovens for your Kitchen
Baking delicious cakes to heating nuking cold food, microwave ovens have become a necessary kitchen appliance. The various features and functions of the microwave make it one of the convenient and effective appliances for cooking. Thus, in each kitchen, you will find the best microwave oven that suits their needs.
There are three kinds of microwave ovens:
Solo Microwave Ovens are a primary or an initial level oven used for simple cooking and reheating. These are useful if you are living alone or are living among friends, but not in a nuclear or joint family. This solo microwave oven has one magnetron and is cheap as compared to the other varieties.
Grill Microwave Oven which as the name suggests is best suited for grilling vegetables, cheese or whatever you wish. It comes with heating coils that help in toasting, grilling, and roasting.
Convection Microwave Oven includes a combination of all the features of a solo microwave oven and grill microwave oven. The in-built technology in such a kind of oven allows for circulation of heat inside the oven. This leads to an even distribution of heat into the food item. Additionally, this oven also bakes and heats the food quickly.
LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
LG aims at creating innovative and stylish technologies that make life good. The LG 28 Litre convection microwave oven is a class apart when it comes to your cooking needs. It is one of the preferable microwave ovens due to its whopping 251 auto cook options coupled with 175 Indian recipes. The features of this microwave will definitely amaze you.
Capacity – 28 Litres
Warranty- 1 year
Key Features of the microwave oven:
- Large capacity- The 28 litres large capacity makes it the best microwave oven for large families. It allows you to cook food in large quantities effortlessly
- Best Diet Fry- Conventional cooking methods includes a lot of oil which might make the delicacies unhealthy for you. However, the diet-fry feature of this oven allows you to cook any of the food items with minimal oil usage.
- Auto Cooking recipes- The Auto-Cook option works with the menu settings. All you need to do is click on ‘start’ and prepare your desired dish. These menu settings might vary from product to product.
- Indian Roti Basket- It has a basket especially for preparing 12 different kinds of Indian Rotis such as Tandoori roti, Lachcha paratha and missi rotis.
- Multi Cook Tawa- The oven also contains a specially treated anti-stick plate for dishes needing additional browning and underside cooking.
- Prepare Ghee at home- The new options of LG convection oven allows you to prepare no-scent ghee at home just in 12 minutes. However, the time of preparation differs.
A drawback: The touch panel of the microwave oven is not of good quality.
Besides, its unique features it also allows you to pasteurize milk and kill bacteria, without having to stand at the cooking range, to avoid the spillover. The microwave oven has been the first choice of many.
IFB 20L Convection Microwave Oven:
If you are looking for an affordable but best microwave oven then, IFB 20L Convection Microwave oven is the best choice for you. This oven is perfect for nuclear families and the compact design of the oven makes it suitable for every kitchen. It is a combination of convection and grill. For the people who love baking, this is the best microwave oven.
Capacity- 20 litres
Warranty- 1 year
Key Features of the microwave oven:
- Touch Keypad- It has a sensitive touch keypad which is sensitive to touch and clean.
- Temperature control- This microwave oven keeps the temperatures of your food unchanged despite thinking about overcooking. It uses small triggering heating technology for about 90 minutes.
- Easy steam clean- It is easy to the sticky grease from the steam in just a couple of minutes.
- Multi-state Cooking- The oven offers three multi-stage features to the users. Swiftly place the triple styles of preparation processes in its memory.
- Child lock facility- The child lock facility of the oven makes it safe to use for everyone.
Drawbacks of the microwave oven:
- The oven generates a lot of noise while cooking food.
- It has a confusing control panel which is complex to use without the user manual.
The microwave oven is quite efficient for bachelors or small families. The digital display of the oven is easy to read, thus making it easy for everyone in the family to use.
Samsung 28 L Microwave Oven
The Samsung 28 litres convection microwave oven is the best microwave oven for nuclear families that would allow you to reheat and cook your favourite dishes. It is well-built and will surely provide you with the functionalities that you need. For hassle-free cooking, this microwave is the best choice.
Capacity- 28 L
Warranty- 1 year
Key features of the microwave oven:
- Tandoor technology- The tandoor like conditions with a temperature of about 200-degree Celsius. Thus, you can now prepare crispy tandoori rotis with a single touch.
- Prepare curd at home- It has an advanced fermentation technology, which allows you to set the right temperature for preparing curd or dough at home.
- Eliminate the food odours- The microwave oven has a deodorisation setting that forces the unwanted interior air outside to disperse.
- Slim Fry- The slim fry feature of the microwave oven allows you to cook any of the delicacies with minimum oil usage.
- Easy maintenance- The smooth ceramic interior of the microwave oven is easy to clean and would not scratch overtime. It has a scratch-resistant interior that would last longer.
- Child lock facility- The child lock facility of the microwave oven makes it safe to use and there is absolutely no threat to your children.
A drawback of the microwave oven- There is no starter-kit along with the package.
Samsung is one of the most trusted brands. You can enjoy amazing features that can easily suffice the large families. If you are looking for an efficient large capacity oven then you should definitely check out for this.
How to decide which is the best microwave oven for you?
You must be confused as to which is the best microwave oven for your kitchen. Well, the experts at GuideLegacy will give you the best advice that would be of great help to you. It is important to know that choice of a microwave oven is dependent upon certain variables.
- Size of your family
- Type of the food you prepare
- Availability of the power source
The size of the family plays an important role in choosing a microwave oven. In case of a nuclear family, even 15 to 20 litres of a microwave oven will be sufficient. But if you have a large family of more than 6 members, you should opt for a high capacity of almost 30 litres microwave oven that could generate more heat.
Another necessary factor that you need to consider before buying is the type of food you are preparing. You cannot heat a cake or bread in the solo and grill microwave oven, for that purpose convection oven is the best microwave oven. Even you wish to prepare gilled chicken or grilled paneer, then grill microwave oven should be your preference.
Before you buy a microwave oven think of the purpose it would serve or its usability. Whether you require an oven just for heating the food items or for grilling and baking. Moreover, the power consumption of a microwave oven is also an essential variable before making a choice.
Which Microwave Oven style is the best for you?
We have already discussed the best microwave ovens with its outstanding features. However, many of you are unaware of the various style of the microwave oven available in the markets. Here we will discuss three popular styles of the microwave oven.
This oven style comes in all three types of washing machine solo, grill and convection. It is one of the most convenient styles of the microwave oven as it can be placed anywhere in your kitchen, all it requires is a plug point nearby.
They are quite mobile and has the latest technology which makes them the preference of many. It provides the best of results but has a demerit has well. These types of oven acquire a large space in the kitchen. The power consumption of the microwave varies from 500W-1000W based on the size. The countertop microwave ovens are available in the capacity of 15-20 litres, 25-30 litres and more than 30 litres.
Above Range Microwave Ovens:
You will find these kinds of microwaves hanging above the cook-tops. It has the ability to filter all the smoke emitted during cooking. The fans installed in these microwave ovens protect them from the cooking range heat.
The major benefit of the above range microwave oven is that it saves a lot of space in your kitchen and also consumes less power. The latest technology enables it to recirculate the heat generated in the first round and supply it back with the help of its charcoal filters.
These type of microwave ovens are unique from the other styles of the microwave. The oven drawers are the microwave ovens that are installed inside the drawers. These kinds of oven save a lot of space and can operate it easily.
All these small appliances like an air fryer, microwave oven and kitchen chimneys occupy an important position in your kitchen. Thus, it is important to choose them wisely.